Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals,

Greetings from The Netherlands (although I'm British :) ).

I bought my Cali on the introduction day here (9th of June) and had it on the 28th of June. I bought it straight off the transporter (although there was a bit of luck involved).

Looking to forward to sharing info here.

Dave.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes ........... and more.

I had a couple of issues with the dealer (Daimler Chrysler NL to be more exact). I got the car without manuals. The English copies were removed but (to date) they don't have any Dutch manuals and refuse to give me the original English ones.

I did manage to get a .pdf version from someone on the internet so now i can open the petrol-filler cap and work the radio :) .

Just hoping the mileage gets better (which it should).

Dave.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I hope you manage to get the new manuals sorted out from your dealer.

How many miles have you already done? Do you have to take it easy for the first couple of thousand miles?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
DutchDave said:
Hi Guys & Gals,

Greetings from The Netherlands (although I'm British :) ).

I bought my Cali on the introduction day here (9th of June) and had it on the 28th of June. I bought it straight off the transporter (although there was a bit of luck involved).

Looking to forward to sharing info here.

Dave.
Welcome to Caliberforums Dave!!!:):) You got that right, you are lucky. Don't let too many people hear that, but most of the wait is because people ordered what they wanted, not what the dealer had.

As long as you got what you wanted, and sounds like it is, that is all that matters!:D:)

Hope you are having fun!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

DutchDave said:
I did manage to get a .pdf version from someone on the internet so now i can open the petrol-filler cap and work the radio :) .
You couldn't get the fuel-cap off? Is the Euro Version a trick to remove or something? On the USA version you simply open the little door on the quarter panel and unscrew the cap.

Show us some pictures of the Caliber in front of some windmills, canals or tulips:D ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
:cool: Congratulations on the car. I got mine June 24 and almost have 1000 miles on it. Not much but since I drive the mile to work like 2 times a week. Pretty good. I love the car. It's fun to drive and I hope you are having as much in your marine blue as I am in mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts