·
Registered
8 Posts
sounds kinda odd...i'm interested how this will look

·
Registered
49 Posts
PSIJunkie87 said:
It would be like looking at a pontiac vibe...without a roof...:)
yeah....which means it would look like shit :p Don't really want to see a convertible SUV, i mean the PT Cruiser was hard enought to look at in convertible form...

·
Registered
130 Posts
convetible suv's.....send them to the moon, the little green men can take advantage of the no roof and let their antenna's blow in the wind!:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Would def. remind me of a PT Brusier with out its top. don't know tho. some roadster look hot. Like an S13 drop top with the silvia conversion up front... that is sooooo seksay.

·
Registered
551 Posts
i like he convertable cruiser but a caliber would be umm................................................................
...............................................................weird

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
the basket handle? the wing or the PT styling thingy that held the seatbelts? [cause thats ALL that thing did.]

·
Registered
47 Posts
suzq044 said:
the basket handle? the wing or the PT styling thingy that held the seatbelts? [cause thats ALL that thing did.]
actually, I would consider this one...it reminds me more of a Mini Cooper Cabrio with the Dodge front end than the pt loser cabrio...oh, and I meant the seatbelt holder /pull up bar for back seaters to exercise...thought I had read that it had aided with stability, I dunno, not that I like it, hell no! wow I need to learn to have fun with photoshop!

·
Registered
130 Posts
PolarBear said:
I like it better than the retro pt cruiser, nice chop...but where's the basket handle for stability?
I was under the assumption that that handle was for kong so he could use it as a basket....i had no idea it had anything to do with adding stability....wow i learn something everyday:cool:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
lol.. the reason i took the handle off, is cause i hate that you cant take it out when the hood is up.. it serves no purpose.. not a roll-cage or anything.. just a seat-belt holder.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts