Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really not a computer person. I just know how to point
and click. I got a new Caliber R/T and would like to show everyone.
Please help.

Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
if you click reply, down below it says

"Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

manage attachments "

click that button find you files and go from there

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I add the photo it comes back telling me I exceeded the
size limit. How do I alter my save phot to a smaller size so it
won't exceed the limit.

·
Registered
246 Posts
IM130 said:
IMO you're best to go with the suggestion Xtreme Thunder linked to (HEMEEE's post) in post #2, using the photobucket method. Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account. It's free and will allow you to place images in your post that are "inline", rather than as an attachment in this software as they're limited to 195 kb. Valid file types are gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, swf. Images larger than 1 MB are automatically resized.

Just browse to where the image is on your hard drive, click on the image you want to upload, then click on the "Submit" button in Photobucket and it'll be uploaded to your album. Once the image is uploaded, you'll see a thumbnail of the image with 3 boxes below it. If you click inside the bottom box, it'll highlight it. It's the box that you want. Right click on it and select "copy", then go to your post you're creating, right click & select "paste". That's all there is to it. You can see your results by clicking on "Preview Post". It really is easy to do if you follow the steps.

Here's a sample...[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/Rambit/bulldog.gif

Medic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts