Dodge Caliber Forums banner

How do you install a new mirror on caliber se(and please this is a serious queston)

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  GOT 
#1 ·
:D ok everyone anyone knows how much its take to take the old mirror competly of and install a new one ??????? remember i am a butcher not a mechanic,so easy english and a diagramm would be nice :D :D :D :D ,Cheers thomas

#6 ·
Re: How do you install a new mirror on caliber se(and please this is a serious queston)

I think a round of applause is due for Ftk Shadow. Now thats an awesome reply.
You wouldnt have any diagrams showing how to get accessories for free would you?

#9 ·
Re: How do you install a new mirror on caliber se(and please this is a serious queston)

.50 said:
You wouldnt have any diagrams showing how to get accessories for free would you?
No diagrams, but there are instructions:

1.) Locate Caliber with accessories you want
2.) Return to the target Caliber at around 2:00am*
3.) Remove wanted accessories from the target Caliber**
4.) Install newly aquired accessories on your own Caliber

*If at any time you see flashing red and/or blue lights, leave the area as quickly as possible.
**Some accessories may require "borrowing" the target Caliber for a few days. Be sure to leave the Caliber in another part of town, preferably with as few parts still attached as possible.

#11 ·
No problem,

This manual is awesome.

It looks easy, but remember you always have the hammer, chainsaw and duct tape option if you really need it.

Either that or you can act like a deaf guy and wait until a Caliber comes driving down the back road and step out and grab the mirror!!!!!!

That is an old trick and always works. Then just run away since you can't hear someone calling you. (sorry, couldn't help myself, had to throw that in.)

Later

Mike

#12 ·
When I first noticed that my mirror does not pivot, the first thing I did was see how easily it can be replaced. It's fairly easy.

Did FtK Shadow's diagram give you your answers or should I do it on my SXT and take pictures for you?

#13 ·
Sleazy said:
When I first noticed that my mirror does not pivot, the first thing I did was see how easily it can be replaced. It's fairly easy.

Did FtK Shadow's diagram give you your answers or should I do it on my SXT and take pictures for you?
Thanks for the offer ,i have all the information i need and more ,thanks so much to mike and to UTB who PM me with Pictures .Thanks so much Cheers Thomas .Now the jokes can start .
Ps: how do you get a mirror deaf Proved ????????

#14 ·
tupmeier said:
Thanks for the offer ,i have all the information i need and more ,thanks so much to mike and to UTB who PM me with Pictures .Thanks so much Cheers Thomas .Now the jokes can start .
Ps: how do you get a mirror deaf Proved ????????
Ok, why are people sharing pictures through the PM system? Why not share the knowledge in public so that everyone can benefit from the knowledge (even lurkers)?

#15 ·

Michael K. said:
*If at any time you see flashing red and/or blue lights, leave the area as quickly as possible.
**Some accessories may require "borrowing" the target Caliber for a few days. Be sure to leave the Caliber in another part of town, preferably with as few parts still attached as possible.
***don't forget nylon stockings for your head, and a good pair of gloves and running shoes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.