Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was going to opt for the Nav system, But holy $2k!

I'm going for the 5 speed instead. The wife can either learn or not touch it.:D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Looks great.

I also went with the 5 speed. Daughter is PO'd since she cannot borrow the car.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Holy crap.. did the prices go up again? FWD base price is $695 over what i paid for my AWD with music gate/security and daytimes. Add $1400 for nav/uconnect (wish i got DCG)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fingernipp said:
Holy crap.. did the prices go up again? FWD base price is $695 over what i paid for my AWD with music gate/security and daytimes. Add $1400 for nav/uconnect (wish i got DCG)

The prices you see are Canadian:p

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Ahh ok that makes sence then!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Dont you get alot of snow in canada? How come no AWD option on that? Here in N.J. we get some here and there, but I said to myself..what the heck! better to have it when you need it, than to not have it at all! Hey! other than that whats not to like.........you nearly have all the options anyway!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
EXcaliber said:
Dont you get alot of snow in canada? How come no AWD option on that? Here in N.J. we get some here and there, but I said to myself..what the heck! better to have it when you need it, than to not have it at all! Hey! other than that whats not to like.........you nearly have all the options anyway!
That is the first option, I didn't choose it.

I should say, it was the first option when you choose R/T and it doesnt show on the list.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts