Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many miles does everyone have so far? im sittin at just under 11,000. still pinging, still leaking from rear washer, and now my a/c is making a noise. well i guess its time to bust some heads at the dealership!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Only 2100KM...I have the ticking and leaky rear washer. Other than that, the car has been great so far.

·
Registered
146 Posts
9600km's. Takin' mine in today for a tire rotation & oil change, I'm lazy. Had my "Caliber Click" repaired under warranty, my rear washer hasn't leaked for quite awhile, and only did it a little bit after using it, our Magnum does this as well. My A/C has made a bit of noise on occasion ( a few times ), sounds like it's below the glove box area.

·
Registered
131 Posts
6100 miles here.... Just had my second oil change. Still pinging... still leaking. I don't mind though.

·
Registered
447 Posts
12,300 miles. Got my exhaust replaced to fix the pinging, now there is a loose piece of metal under the car that knocks against the frame and exhaust when there is a side wind. Few other rattles. I'm waiting for my new cente console to come in to formally bring them up with the dealer.

·
Registered
644 Posts
6300 miles... never had any problems but the window leak.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think it's about 3200 miles now. No pinging but mine wasn't built until June. I'm sure I still have the leaky rear window washer but it only does it when I use it. (So I don't LOL)
I'm due for my first oil change. That should be fun.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Almost 3000 miles and haven't had any problems yet.The car is going in on Monday for a oil change and I will have them check for the problems mentioned above.

·
Registered
146 Posts
^ You should have done your first oil change early if anything, not late. It's your car though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
BethCaliber said:
I think it's about 3200 miles now. No pinging but mine wasn't built until July. I'm sure I still have the leaky rear window washer but it only does it when I use it. (So I don't LOL)
I'm due for my first oil change. That should be fun.
You should have done your first oil change early if anything, not late. It's your car though.

·
Registered
361 Posts
BethCaliber said:
I think it's about 3200 miles now.
They must have found an old muffler just for me, mine was built in August.. Just my luck!

·
Registered
203 Posts
5300 miles, Caliber "click" is getting weaker, leaky rear washer, rattle under the car at 75mph (probably the heat shield).. will be replacing the exhaust as soon as possible with aftermarket catback so I haven't done anything about it.. other than that, all is good...

·
Registered
146 Posts
^ In the meantime, why would you not get a new muffler assembly? It's irritating no? It's under warranty.

·
Registered
258 Posts
2300 miles, glad i carpool to work! as i put about 60 miles a day just for work.

my clicking is softening as well, but still annoying.. washer fluid... looks like it's leaking, but there is alot of moisture here, not sure (unless there are multiple leaks), and the seats creak on turns (does it as well on the wife's caliber).

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sherdog said:
^ In the meantime, why would you not get a new muffler assembly? It's irritating no? It's under warranty.
Just haven't taken the time to do battle with the dealer is all...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just over 6k. Got the Caliber "click" fixed in August, never really had a problem with the leaky washer. Car is fantastic!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts