Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I want to know if you guys know of any methods of getting a free Caliber (or a free car in general) aside from stealing. Did anyone here get their Caliber for free?

·
Registered
86 Posts
:confused: WHAT?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Like I mentioned in the "how did you finance" thread, my sugar daddy took care of it!!! :p

No, really, if you DO find out how to get a car for free let me know. I want an Acura NSX. (boo!! hiss!! I'm not a traitor, really!!!)

Why are you asking anyway, Emawk? You know a secret we don't? :p :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
:confused: Hmmm... make mine an "S" class if you find any free ones....:D

·
Registered
567 Posts
prolly someone looking to find scandals frauds.

·
Registered
901 Posts
srtman said:
prolly someone looking to find scandals frauds.
nah, Emawk is legit. He's been around here for a bit.

·
Registered
171 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
No, really, if you DO find out how to get a car for free let me know. I want an Acura NSX. (boo!! hiss!! I'm not a traitor, really!!!)
Dodge Girl ,

I will sell you mine! You just have to come pick it up!

·
Registered
901 Posts
lukeinva said:
Dodge Girl ,
I will sell you mine! You just have to come pick it up!
oooo, you have one????? what year?

Back when I owned Integras, my dealership had ordered an NSX so people could actually see it before ordering their own. One day when my car was in for regular maint, the service manager took me for a test drive in it. He drove it off the lot and after a couple miles he pulled over and we switched. I got to drive it back. That was one sweet ride.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd like a Charger R/T, Challenger (When it's out) and how about we throw in a Hemi Ram 1500 just for kicks.

·
Registered
775 Posts
If someone is handing out free cars, I'd accept just about anything. If I don't like it, I can sell it for 100% profit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
stevo said:
Just rub my magic lamp until the genie pops out . . . then make one of your wishes a free Caliber.
can i borrow yours i used my 3 wishes up and all i have to show for it is a yo-yo, a stuffed buffalo, and this pet monkey that says sh!t all the time, ill trade you my stuffed buffalo for a wish?

·
Registered
775 Posts
stevo said:
Just rub my magic lamp until the genie pops out . . .
Be careful, you can get arrested for doing that in public. :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
FORGET FREE

How do I get the Caliber that I'm willing to pay for????? Thats the question that I want the answer to!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts