Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
looks good man, the rear definitely needs a spacer on these cars. How much was it and where did you get it?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
thats exactly what I was gonna do if I lowered the car on drag springs. I was gonna get a 25mm but thanks for posting pics because it shows to me I was right for wanting to do that!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I bought my wheel spacer from SRTracing (Robert automobile dodge dealer coaticook)...on the ClubSrtQuebec forum.The price kit with shipping to me is 140.00CDN$.

Better pic...

Spacer!

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
looks great
very nice upgrade

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice Nice Nice!!!!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Very Nice!

Besides looking good, what's the affect, if any on the handling/ride.

·
Registered
221 Posts
It will reduce the life of your wheel bearings though, cause your wheels are now 25mm further out, which adds stress to the bearing.

Shouldn't be too bad.

But the look is quite a significant improvement.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Nice my brother in law had some spacers off of his prosche sitting there in the garage the day I put my springs on. We were half tempted to see if they'd fit. Car totally needs it, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this becoming the norm for people who lower this car. Looks great and is on my short list.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Juair, that looks amazing! What springs are you on? And size tire do you have on the stock rims?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Oopps nevermind I saw your on BC's. What tire are you on though? Wondering if I can do this on the RM drag springs.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Lol, feb will be 3 years on my stock RSA's. They still have good tread too :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts