Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Dodge Caliber SE

Driver side low beam headlight doesn't work. It has a new bulb. Checked low beam voltage at the headlight connector and I have ~11V. High beam voltage is the correct ~13V. Checked the driver's side low beam headlight voltage and ground with a test light and meter and my ground is good here.

Rear wiper does not work. Checked voltage and I have 11V. Checked the wiper motor ground and it is also good. No transient voltage and solid ground.

Passenger side turn signal does not work. It has new bulb. Checked voltage and I have 11V. Driver side has ~13V. Checked the ground here too and it is also good.

I am having such odd issues that I am thinking it HAS to be the TIPM. What do you think?

I have the base model Caliber w/no power windows, w/no power locks, etc. Would a TIPM from a car in the same year with more options swap right in even though the part numbers may be different?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I never replaced the TIPM. Instead, I took the car to the local Dodge dealership and had them reset the TIPM. Took them a day and It cost $85 for the reset.

All issues were resolved with this reset.

I hope this helps someone else having the same issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts