Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just wanted to tell you that my wife and i bought a black sxt last night. it's our first brand new car, we've always bought used, and love it! getting the windows tinted next week and have already began shopping for wheels. thinking of some 17"-18" black wheels. i'll see if i can get some pics and i should be installing the subs and amp for it as well today.

·
Registered
644 Posts
welcome. congrats on the purchace

·
Registered
371 Posts
I've got a Black SXT also. Got it in March and I love it more now than the day I got it! Congrats and welcome!

Fitz

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congratulations on your first new car. It's a great feeling and I hope you love the car as much as most of us do.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks...it just turned 100 miles! love the car. thinking of getting some chrome accesories as well. i can buy them at dealer cost...it's good to have friends that work at the dealership. still need to get those pics. i have the day off tom. and i will see if i can snap a few and post them up...getting the windows tinted tom. as well and the subs and amp too.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

I should get a tint as well:cool: I just saw a tinted Caliber yesterday and it looks great.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok got the windows tinted and a full stereo upgrade. i guy i know at a local shop made me a heck of a deal on a couple sets of 6x9's. got a set of Eclipse Point Source 89940 in the front / set of pioneer tsd691r in the rear/ eclipse 50x2 ( i forget the model #) amp on 2 12" image dynamic ID subs in a sealed box and a clarion pro (forgot the model # as well) sounded awsome for about an hour and then the internal amp on the head unit, i know i need another amp...soon to come, went out. so i had to put the fac. back in. car looks great and, will soon, sound even better. the mids and highs from the new 6x9's are awsome! still need to get this pics to you folks...sorry!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I am in the same boat, and my brand new Cali is my first new car too. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!

·
Registered
96 Posts
My Inferno Red SXT arrived at my dealer today and I picking it up around noon tommorrow(tue-sept 19th) Took about 6 weeks to get it from Aug 1st.
I already test drove it and am very happy with what I see so far.
Inferno red-Beige interior
The only options I am getting is CVT, security package,speed control and Inferno Red paint which they charge an extra $150.00 for.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
awsome! congrats on the buy. hit us up with some picks if you can!
bryan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts