Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
That is the GAYEST **** I've EVER SEEN!

Take no offense gay people. I meant flamboyant gay.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My oh My, isn't that nice:eek:

·
Registered
506 Posts
ok umm first off.. that's not EMO... it's gay... i'm emo... not gay... and that is def not emo

·
Registered
198 Posts
:) No, piercing is not gay. I have 4 piercings and I'm not gay.

·
Registered
775 Posts
As someone with more than one body piercing, I actually think that's funny. I may have to get one for my Nissan, just for the humor factor.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Maybe I'll pierce the tail pipe... give it a prince albert hehe.:eek:
(I used to have both ears pierced but not anymore.. just one tattoo in a strategically placed location) :p

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
superbang said:
i only have one piercing... i'm not gonna say where, but i have to be real careful when putting on underwear
So were you trying to see what your Caliber would look like with a piercing in your avatar?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ok that is just the dumbest car accessory that I have EVER seen. JMO

Brian... if you EVER think about putting one of those on our/ MY car... your going to be in ALOT of trouble!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
froglove said:
Ok that is just the dumbest car accessory that I have EVER seen. JMO

Brian... if you EVER think about putting one of those on our/ MY car... your going to be in ALOT of trouble!!!!!!
I was thinking about one for Jacobs pool floaty. It would go good with the pink color.

·
Registered
203 Posts
HSKR said:
I was thinking about one for Jacobs pool floaty. It would go good with the pink color.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ummm ya no thats okay, he is too young for a piercing... especially one that big!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts