Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I love my caliber so much, we've decide to give up our gas guzzling truck and bought another caliber.

Black RT AWD with blue seat insert and chrome accents... AWSOME and so pretty I might say....

I'll need to take a pic when I get it out of the garage...

So now I have a blue SE and a Black RT...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope didn't want the in between.... since we were buying this one & not leasing, we decided to get the top of the line, minus a few options..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the SE is my M-F commuter car... and the RT will be the Sat/Sun... evening car and the family vehicle.
I will drive it more during the week when it's winter here in IL (reason for the AWD) and so I save some miles on my leased SE.
I'll try & get some pics today...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pardon me if you've read this in other discussion areas, but I too have purchased a second Caliber. The first one, bought two months ago, was constantly being hijacked by my wife when I wasn't looking. So, I let her have it, took her TrailBlazer Extended and traded it in on another SXT. This one is certainly for myself!

·
Registered
258 Posts
another member for the caliber X2 club!

congrats

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Blewiz2 said:
I'll try & get some pics today...
Man you are killing me with the suspense!!!:D:D:D:D

Probably having too much fun driving it, or trying to figure out HOW to drive both at the sametime!!!:D:D:cool:

Don't take too long!

·
Registered
311 Posts
OUTSTANDING!!! Congratulations Blewiz2 on the second purchase. ...uhhh....pictures? :)

btw, good on ya, DONSMITH.

. Tyke .

·
Registered
50 Posts
You have 2...and I can't even get my 1!!!!! rggggggggg!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know I need to take a better pic than what's in my avitar. I promise I will. I just don't have time, I am trying to get my family ready for when I am out of town this weekend.
If my husband let's me drive it tomorrow or Wednesday I'll snap a pic. I really want to get a nice pic of the 2 cali's together, I think that would be awsome!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow, I'm in awe of you folks with 2 cali's... Congrats

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Blewiz2 said:
Well since I love my caliber so much, we've decide to give up our gas guzzling truck and bought another caliber.

Black RT AWD with blue seat insert and chrome accents... AWSOME and so pretty I might say....

I'll need to take a pic when I get it out of the garage...

So now I have a blue SE and a Black RT...
donsmith said:
Pardon me if you've read this in other discussion areas, but I too have purchased a second Caliber. The first one, bought two months ago, was constantly being hijacked by my wife when I wasn't looking. So, I let her have it, took her TrailBlazer Extended and traded it in on another SXT. This one is certainly for myself!
Congratulations Blewiz2 and Donsmith! My wife has also taken over our Caliber and I've been relegated to driving the junky Nissan truck (with 298,000 miles... on the original untouched motor!).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts