Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving south on Keele St. (Ontario, Canada) next to a Steel Blue one...I drove in my sister's Honda Accord. Its about the same height, maybe slightly taller, but it definitely catches your eye on the road cuz its bold and new...

I'm also seeing more of them around the Greater Toronto Area (Mississauga, North York)...looks like people like the Caliber.

·
Registered
251 Posts
It's cool, I have 1 of the 4 on base, theres another black one like mine, a red one and a white one. I really like driving a car that no one has. There are some kinds of cares you just cant get away from, I dont know how many F-150's there are here...

·
Registered
92 Posts
they are definately a head turner. I've had mine almost 2 months and I still get people staring at it... I've only seen a very few on the street, which is weird since all the dealers around me are always sold out.

·
Banned
400 Posts
guy_with_95_neon said:
I was driving south on Keele St. (Ontario, Canada) next to a Steel Blue one...I drove in my sister's Honda Accord. Its about the same height, maybe slightly taller, but it definitely catches your eye on the road cuz its bold and new...

I'm also seeing more of them around the Greater Toronto Area (Mississauga, North York)...looks like people like the Caliber.
With all do respect, did you get to take a picture of it? After all, this IS the "Picture/Media" forum.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's funny. I live in Madison, Wisconsin. Population >200,000 and the second largest city in Wisconsin. I have YET to see a Caliber on the road, anywhere. It would be nice if the one I am about to own is the first one that I see. Few and very far between here!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STEELBLueCALI said:
With all do respect, did you get to take a picture of it? After all, this IS the "Picture/Media" forum.:rolleyes:
Sorry bro, I was too excited to post something related to the caliber that I didnt realize I was in the wrong forum for posting. Well, next time I'll take a pic.

:p

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
guy_with_95_neon said:

Success!!!:D

Glad to hear you liked and enjoying seeing it going down the road!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts