Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Caliber is slightly bigger than my old car and the sun was directly in my face. As I was parallel parking at work next to a concrete wall, I hear this scraping sound.

AAARRRGGG!!!! *kicking pig and bear's heads*

Ok. I feel better now.

Scraped some paint from my rear bumper.:mad:

·
Registered
911 Posts
The reason why I will never parallel park any car. I'd rather walk an extra mile and parallel park....

Hopefully its an easy fix for you...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah, I had an Elantra so almost the same size but I had more of a hood and less of a back on it. Still try not to parallel but, in Seattle, often isn't no choice. That's a bummer. Hope you get it fixed soon

·
Registered
683 Posts
I haven't had to parallel park in many years. Downtown there is curb parking but I rarely go there and theres plenty of surface or garage lots that are often closer. Hope I never have to cuz my Caliber might get scraped too! lol

Hope just a quick touch up job is all you need.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Eeek! I feel your pain. So sorry to hear that!

Parallel parking is a pretty easy task for me now. When I was in Drivers Ed. classes, my teacher couldn't stress proper parallel parking enough. He said that some day all of our pratice would pay off and we would appreciate it. You should have seen the big o'scrape I put on the back of that Beretta! LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts