Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've just found this Caliber Forum. I have been searching the web for Caliber information. I am a previous Pontiac Vibe owner and have decided to no longer go that route in favor of the Caliber. I'm hoping that this site will be helpful to long-term, new, and prospective Caliber owners. I have already found lots of good topics and see that the member listing is very active. I poked around at 'clubcaliber.com' but I didn't see any activity other my own.
Anyway, I am in the hunt for that perfect (my needs) Caliber. I've seen a few in the dealership inventory searches, but I'm not going to jump on the first thing I see. Unfortunately, I've noticed that the inventory goes down quicker than its replenished.

Tyke

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome MrTyke!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Welcome to CaliberForums.com MrTyke! :D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
caliber4whoosh said:
Welcome to CaliberForums.com MrTyke! :D
Sinan you stole my line lol:D , anyway

Ditto!

Don't buy the first one you see, make sure you see at least one with options you want, after three months I still don't know what I want LOL

Glad to see we are of some help!

·
Registered
321 Posts
A hearty welcome to you! Be sure to take in all the info you see around here. There's a lot of good info floating about.

·
Registered
245 Posts
MrTyke said:
Hello all. I've just found this Caliber Forum. I have been searching the web for Caliber information. I am a previous Pontiac Vibe owner and have decided to no longer go that route in favor of the Caliber. I'm hoping that this site will be helpful to long-term, new, and prospective Caliber owners. I have already found lots of good topics and see that the member listing is very active. I poked around at 'clubcaliber.com' but I didn't see any activity other my own.
Anyway, I am in the hunt for that perfect (my needs) Caliber. I've seen a few in the dealership inventory searches, but I'm not going to jump on the first thing I see. Unfortunately, I've noticed that the inventory goes down quicker than its replenished.

Tyke
Ill just ask the questing I am sure all of us are asking:

As a previous Vibe owner, what qualities/features drew you into considering the Caliber? Have you test driven the Caliber yet? What options are you looking for specifically?

Your right about the inventory issue, Caliber sales have been very strong
nationwide. Expect to see more and more of them on the roads.

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts