Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK well I am sure I want this car. I can't tell you how many times I am at a party and some idiot with like one 6X9 has his window rolled down and is playing music. I'll take care of that situation with my new musicgate. At those same partys the 12pack gets cold so it would be nice to have 4 on standby (the car probably has to be running for the cooler to work right?) I think I am going to get a yellow one, put a set of black wheeles on her, and mabey retint the windows. How do you think chrome yellow mirror tint would look on the back 5 windows? If anyone has a side shot of a solar yellow caliber could you post it on the thread, I would like to chop it into what I want and see how it looks. I have searched a bit and can't seem to come across one. I know that more then One person on here has to have a yellow one.

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
I take it that you mean you found one and are going to buy one tomorrow? Or do you mean you are going to order it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found

Well There are 2 at a local dealer, but like I said I want yellow. They have red and white. I live in NY. I work IT for a big dealer group here. They found me a yellow one with the stuff I want it New Hampshire. After I sign the papers today, They said they will do whatever they have to, to get it here. I got my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good luck with your Yellow Caliber...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts