Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took possession of my Caliber last night. It had 14 miles on it when they handed me the keys at about 8:00pm. Now it's got 42 miles on it...we'll just have to fix that, now, won't we? :)

The salesman thought it was very cool that the window sticker had my name on it, since it was a custom order. I thought it was pretty cool as well, but I thought the dirt spatter on the car was cool, too. The salesman also thought the MusicGate was the coolest thing ever. He said that they'd never had one in stock before. I thought that was pretty interesting, seeing as I was at one of the bigger dealerships in the state.

All in all, I'm happy. I really like the handling of the Caliber, especially compared to my 1991 Blazer S10. Corners are so much more fun (I feel like I'm cornering on rails!). The ESP is great. I couldn't fishtail even when I tried. I almost wish that the lakes were still frozen enough to go driving on smooth ice, just to play.

Good job, IBUILDCALIBERS!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Congratulations!

Please allow me to be the first to request the board's ceremonial and traditional THREE requests of all new Caliber owners:

1. Post pictures.

2. Post pictures.

and - last but not least -

3. Post pictures.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Harley said:
Congratulations!

Please allow me to be the first to request the board's ceremonial and traditional THREE requests of all new Caliber owners:

1. Post pictures.

2. Post pictures.

and - last but not least -

3. Post pictures.
... you forgot the most important one...

4. Post pictures!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congratulations! good luck with it:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats on your new Caliber.

·
Registered
614 Posts
You sound very pleased with your new Caliber.:) Enjoy!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update:
I don't have a digital camera, but I'll see if I can finagle one so I can post some pictures. I know you all don't really care if you ever see them, but I thought it might be fun.
Also, I now have 113 miles on the car, and still think it's pretty awesome. I'm about halfway through my first tank of gas, and kind of looking forward to seeing what my MPG is.
My friends and co-workers all think that my car is pretty impressive, and they're always floored when I tell them how little I paid for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts