Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Inferno Red SXT with sport package,security group,cvt march 15th, still D1 status with building date july 6th.
My dealer got a Black SXT, 5 speed,fog lamps and security group,no color insert, almost 10 people was on a waiting list but because I was waiting 3 months for mine he give me the priority.
I test drove it and I like the 5 speed more,better feeling, sorry for other people I bought it, I will keep the wheels for winter tire,I ordered 17" chrome wheel from Mopar, chrome gas cap,mud guard and carpet for the rear.
Black look great and it will be better with chrome wheel and gas cap, I have the chrome grill.
It's only the third one sold by the dealer,the first 5 speed, a lot of curious and a lot of good comments,everybody like the black color.
I'm from Iles-de-la Madeleine (Magdalen Island) in the middle of St-Lawrence Gulf, Quebec,Canada where the beaches are the most beautiful in Canada, small community of 13,000 people.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Congrats! Pics please!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
pics.... pics..... pics....... ;):D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats, pictures, pictures, pictures, especially on these beautiful beaches. :D

Question, on such a small island, and so few people, is there a dealer on the island or did you go to the mainland to get it? Interesting island it looks like.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congrats on the car! A fellow 5 speeder!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ejfb

A little more people on the island, 14230 people,yes we have a few dealers, Chrysler,Honda,GM,Hyundai,Toyota,Ford, for Nissan,Mazda, etc we have to go outside the island and for Ferrari too ah!ah!.

My english is not A1 but I try :)))

Pics will follow when the chrome wheels and gas cap will be on the car.

Bye..............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts