Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:icon_flaming: :icon_flaming: :icon_flaming: :mah: :smiley35: :cursin: :bangin:

So I just saw that our friggin moron landscapers have blasted my whole car with grass trimmings...and i mean blasted, its gonna take me a good half an hour to get my rear bumper clean of all this crap. The best part is that there is no grass any where near where I park my car. I am next to this curbed off, grassless area that is over run with weeds (That they don't touch) and they still managed to blast all the grass crap all over my car...roof, hood, passenger side, drivers side, tailgate, rear bumper, you name it these little craps hit it. I'm calling the property management tonight to file a complaint, becasue this always happens.

..and I just washed my car on Saturday :headbang:

:icon_flaming: :icon_flaming: :icon_flaming: :icon_flaming: :icon_flaming: :icon_flaming:

I needed to vent this so I can get back to work :bigthumb:

EDIT: Pics added, scroll down...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: I Hate (insert cuss word here) Landscapers!!!!!!!!

lol sry to hear it man. I think ppl look for nice cars and just make em dirty on purpose... at least it always seems that way. I know when I'm out if I see a nice car or even a car just washed I give it a wide berth to help keep it clean and whatnot, you know? people are just ignorant.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I Hate (insert cuss word here) Landscapers!!!!!!!!

MidnightSRT4 said:
lol sry to hear it man. I think ppl look for nice cars and just make em dirty on purpose... at least it always seems that way. I know when I'm out if I see a nice car or even a car just washed I give it a wide berth to help keep it clean and whatnot, you know? people are just ignorant.
Thanks, I don't think that they could have gotten more grass on the car if they dumped a truck full of sod on it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: I Hate These (insert cuss word here) Landscapers!!!!!!!!

ahaha that's crazy. get yourself a paintball gun and have at them next time the come into the neighborhood :)

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

MidnightSRT4 said:
ahaha that's crazy. get yourself a paintball gun and have at them next time the come into the neighborhood :)
They come every Tuesday here at work...you should hear the noise they make when the are flicking crap against our office windows....

·
Registered
424 Posts

how can they get away with that? doesn't anyone care? I know if I owned a business and they did that I'd be out there in a heartbeat!

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

MidnightSRT4 said:
how can they get away with that? doesn't anyone care? I know if I owned a business and they did that I'd be out there in a heartbeat!
Theres gravel on my hood, roof, windshield...I'm sooo pissed right now!

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Where i was parked...

Notice the lack of grass next to me..they just decided to pulverize the weeds that have been growing for the past several months onto my (and several other) car(s) :icon_flaming: :icon_flaming:

·
Registered
15 Posts
man i would be so pissed, you really should fill a super soaker full of piss and carelessly shoot in there direction. LOL

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd seriously file a complaint dude, that's not right and they're not allowed to do that. it's your property and they didn't ask you so technically it's vandalism. those rocks and whatnot will def. do some damage.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MidnightSRT4 said:
I'd seriously file a complaint dude, that's not right and they're not allowed to do that. it's your property and they didn't ask you so technically it's vandalism. those rocks and whatnot will def. do some damage.
I called tuesday right after i saw it and then later that afternoon a guy called me back, but he didnt give me his number and the number that shows up on my phone that he called me from just rings and rings...

I called two different people today and have yet to get anything back :icon_flaming:

I'm thinking a police report could be in order...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
a landscaper dit this last year at my work place ,i cursed at him and made him clean my car right there ,man was he pissed:jester:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
my neighbors gardners do the same **** every two weeks. there grass is a lil close to where i park my car on my side and that **** still somehow gets thrown all over the side of the car. That tool that wacs the grass with a string is the culpurate i have since just started parking my car across the street because they always seem to come within two days of a car wash.

Give em hell un4gtbl!!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
wow.. at first i was like damn that sucks.. but then i saw what they were 'landscaping' and then i was like.. WTF!! wheres the grass? sucks man.. where i have to park at work is near the recycling of the concrete from the construction of the new airport terminal here.. my car is covered in dust every day.. its annoying but i cant park any further away.. im already all the way out in no mans land, straddling the line. but atleast its just getting blown over the lot rather than getting blasted up close. i regret getting black (i said i'd never get black again after my last car) but i so love the stealth look with everything blacked out ;D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts