Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today at 16:30 hrs GMT I collected my new Caliber.:) :D

I only waited 2 weeks and feel very lucky that I got in quick here in the UK:) as the waiting list is now to December 06.

The Car drives great and looks great (pictures will be posted soon) and is great ! Well done Dodge and USA you have made a real nice car.:)

It was well worth the wait.:)

I'm off in my Caliber now, beep beep ! lol see you all later !:cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
xlr8 said:

I only waited 2 weeks and feel very lucky that I got in quick here in the UK:) as the waiting list is now to December 06.

The Car drives great and looks great (pictures will be posted soon) and is great ! Well done Dodge and USA you have made a real nice car.:)

I was well worth the wait.:)

Congrats dude!

Can you spell "envy"? ;)

Fortunately I'm going on vacation in about 2 weeks for 2 weeks - hope that'll make waiting a little bit easier!

My local Dodge dealer isn't able (or willing?) to give me a vehicle identification number after about 7 weeks since ordering the car - great job Dodge :mad:

Anyway - enjoy your ride and report how that baby feels, even though it is equipped with the wrong side steering ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
xlr8 said:

I was well worth the wait.:)

Congrats to you. I have ordered an identical car to you and have been told It will be here in 1 week. I have asked them to register it when the new plate comes out in September. Apparently I was lucky as they had the car I wanted in some holding area or something, otherwise I was told I would be waiting until November at the earliest.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the nice words.

Never mind photos, they dont do it justice, you have to see a Caliber in the flesh to appreciate its radicle styling and street cred prowess.
And it drives great...realy great...
...the CRD 2 litre manual has so much pulling power I'de think it was 3 litre !

Cali-Babe (my name for it ) holds the road well, quiet, smooth and comfortable...just a note: in fact its very quiet for a deisel...I am very impressed !

You will all agree its worth the wait when you pick up yours which I hope will be soon, my heart goes out to you who are waiting ages.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts