Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a Caliber commercial in ages. Gone are the days of the Dog's Butt, (which is the commercial that made me buy the Caliber), and that beautiful Fairy, and Binky, (who we rarely ever saw).:( They've had lots of promotions, they gave away several on that Got talent show, and Inked, and they were even giving one away to Canadians on Gillette's Fusion website(you could even customize your own Caliber).

I guess that's the downside to owning such a popular car, even though I still don't see that many. As for me, the Caliber commercials were the best, I don't like the Compass ones. So has anyone else seen a Caliber commercial lately?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've only ever seen the commercial online at places like YouTube.com. I've never seen them on T.V.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The only one I've seen recently was one of those Dr. Z commercials. The Caliber was only one of several Dodge cars shown.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Why spend the money on advertisements when you can't keep them on the lots?? Car companies advertise when something is new or when it *isn't* selling.

·
Registered
590 Posts
the problem is that they sell to much callies..
in germany they sold about 2000 callies in 1 month, it was the finish for the rest of the year!
actually they probs to deliver the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They are still showing them over here (UK), but same as you guys, the supply is drying up.

Ive paid a deposit on a car which is at sea! What if there is a storm or an iceberg or even a U boat?

My dealer had to trade another car (300C) with another dealer to change which dealership was reserving which car.

Fingers crossed it gets here safe and sound, as otherwise ive been told there is a slim chance of a car in November or after that it will be in the new year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I finally saw a Binky commercial on a regular network channel last night before that I had only seen them on the Comedy Channel. Does anyone have a good picture of Binky I want to have him painted on my cali.

·
Registered
82 Posts
They really were great commericials, but as was already said: the cars sell so well, there is no need to advertise. In fact it would be harmful to dodge to advertise more, because then more people would be unable to get one and their public image would go down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts