Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a first for me.. I've only seen about a dozen in 4 months NOT on dealer lots, and we went out to a little tex-mex place to eat for my birthday this evening, and there was a white sxt sitting in the parking lot!! So of course I had to park right next to it - DH thought I was just being silly, but I thought it was cool! :D

So if anyone here was in Georgetown (TX) and went out to their car to find that a marine blue sxt had parked next to them, that was me :p

I also saw a silver one this afternoon while I was driving home from having my oil changed and getting that F29 recall done :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
What was the tex mex place? We were out Wednesday at La Margarita with my white SXT - although I think we were in Round Rock. And I probably would've noticed another Cali next to us! They are far and few between here, which is cool! I'm new to this forum (and to TX) so I will have to post a pic soon.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
easterbun said:
So of course I had to park right next to it - DH thought I was just being silly, but I thought it was cool! :D
I have one in my apartment complex parking lot in marine blue... I love when we get parking spots next to each other. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alli loves her cali said:
What was the tex mex place? We were out Wednesday at La Margarita with my white SXT
It's a teeny place called Mamita's. It's in a shopping center and out of the way enough that you'd have to know it's out there, or you'd probably never get there (you'd give up thinking you'd driven too far). It's out towards Sun City :D

Chuy's probably would have been my first choice, but it would have been a bit more of a drive and likely a long wait to get in... so we stayed closer to home :rolleyes:

I've never seen another marine blue (actually I've seen every other color but steel blue), or a caliber with a spoiler.... there's a sunburst orange I've seen a few times in the Georgetown area, but I've seen more calibers in and around Austin than out here.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Thats awesome. Kinda neat to park next to another one. My husband would of done the same thing though.

Meet another Caliber Forums guy( Trythisonforsize) on the base today here in San Diego. He had a nice clean ride. Was cool finally meeting someone off of here. LOL

·
Registered
258 Posts
the mrs parked next to an identical caliber at mc donalds the day after she got it.

i've tried parking next to 1 of the 4 other calibers at my job with zero luck

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
HSKR said:
Thats awesome.My husband would of done the same thing though.
How many people are you married to?? And what sex are they???

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha - that would be my guess!!

I saw another white caliber (different one, it didn't have the sticker on the back window that last night's did) at Chuy's earlier, as we were looking for parking... but we went to La Margarita instead, because the wait was too long at Chuy's (and there was no parking)!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
xlimodriver said:
How many people are you married to?? And what sex are they???
Silly women. Her laptop powercord broke so her laptop died due to not being charged. Using my computer and forgot to log me off.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i must agree, whenever i see another cali i MUST park next to it. then walking away i just look at the 2 and grin from ear to ear. (mostly when mine is better than the other) :p

·
Registered
614 Posts
Stopped for a quick beer at a pub Friday late afternoon. Came out and a steel blue SXT was parked next to my steel blue R/T. Was a little surprised but had no problem picking the right car.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts