Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it is true i cancelled my order for a sunburst orange sxt (Second choice n e way). I cancelled because... I GOT A YELLOW ONE!!! (First choice) I am so happy. I got the car I wanted. After the dealers screwed me, i got one and had it totalled, i actually have one. It is in my driveway. Pictures to come in about a week or so

·
Registered
689 Posts
Woohoo, congrats, very glad to hear you got what you wanted, I think everyone here was hoping for you.

Hahahaha, I like your picture in the sunroof, thats pretty funny, you need a bigger picture like that as a compliment to Bang's famous picture. LOL

·
Registered
181 Posts
Glad you got your first choice. So in this case a total was a good thing? I totalled my old car 5/26 and feel it has worked out well for me in that I love the car. Hope you love your as much as I do.

Mia

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Many congrats pB, she's a beaut!!
...I have a soft spot for yellow cars :)
So happy for you- even if you did try to scare us with that title :p

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Congrats man!:) I am glad it worked out that you got what you wanted in the end! Yellow really does stand out on these cars! :)

You scared me with the title too...I was like, "come on!"....then I was ok again!:D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
savimia said:
Glad you got your first choice. So in this case a total was a good thing? I totalled my old car 5/26 and feel it has worked out well for me in that I love the car. Hope you love your as much as I do.

Mia
nah, I bought a yellow caliber about a month ago, while the guy was driving from another dealer to mine, he destroyed the car. Well it wasn't his fault but still. I could of had my car a month ago. It sucked especially when yellow calibers are so hard to find

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congrats, yellow was my second choice. or maybe red was. HMM, the orange is nice too. Oh hell, I Love my Blact R/T AWD.

Welcome to the Owners Only group. Thx for the pics.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yay good for you. :) I'm sure you're loving it like the rest of us. I love the pictures, too. Nice use of the sunroof. ;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
playBOY42 - Did you have to sacrifice any options to get this one?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tigerr said:
playBOY42 - Did you have to sacrifice any options to get this one?
Not really. I wanted yellow, with the music gate upgrade. It could have been an SE for all I care. Everything beyond that was a bonus. Sports interiour group, 17in rims, fog lights, sun roof, dtrl's.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
playB0Y42 said:
...I GOT A YELLOW ONE!!! (First choice) I am so happy. I got the car I wanted.
Cool deal! I really like the Yellow and Orange colors.

Why are the attachments so small... is that the BB requirements or the latest trend or something?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GOT said:
Cool deal! I really like the Yellow and Orange colors.

Why are the attachments so small... is that the BB requirements or the latest trend or something?
I would have posted much bigger, but the attachments have to be under a cartin size, unless attaching from another server will let them show bigger, the pictures are actually huge, they were taken with an 8megapix camera, but i had to shrik them to attack, if i upload them to photobucket or somthing and attach from there will they appear bigger?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts