Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was waiting for my car to arrive before talking a little more, I ordered a black sxt sport crd here in Italy on the end of July and the dealer said me that it would have arrived in 60 days. Today I called him and he said that the first "Sport" will arrive at the end of October in silver paint. Obviously I got a little angry, also because I'm without a car (the last one was stolen) and he assured me that the car would have arrived in 2 months, so I'm going to bring my money back. I have also called a lot of dealers and same delay. I have to say that the orders here in Italy work in a funny way, no VIN or VON, they take the cars on "quotas" that arrives from the States, as far as I know when a car like the one I like arrives the "strongest" take it, lol. So without a certain date for the caliber I'm sorry but I quit, I'll not buy a caliber any longer. I'm very disappointed, it's no sense to wait so long for a salon car, it's not a Ferrari, and it's not the kind of car that a costumer would wait for months and months. Good luck with your cars and bye :eek:.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts