Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Anyone in Canada seen a Caliber yet? I have. I live close to Winston Churchill & Eglinton in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I saw a silver one driving south on Winston Churchill Blvd on---I think it was---Friday.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The only place I have seen them are on the lots (Windsor/Essex County area). I keep saying that I can't believe I haven't seen one on the road, since they don't stay on the lot very long. Four dealers in my area seem to sell out of them within days of getting them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Giddyupeh said:
The only place I have seen them are on the lots (Windsor/Essex County area). I keep saying that I can't believe I haven't seen one on the road, since they don't stay on the lot very long. Four dealers in my area seem to sell out of them within days of getting them.
They are all over the wet coast, test drove an orange SXT, white one in Duncan, silver and a orange one in Victoria, 5 on one lot in Langley..........:eek:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm pissed. I haven't seen a single Caliber..

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Goddamn it Sil..don't rub it in...

:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Steve...
I already have mine ordered or I would be there! I always deal with Racicot, it is closer, and have been dealing with them for years.

Had a SOLAR YELLOW sighting yesterday. It almost made me call to see if I could change my colour. :eek: :D :eek: LOOKS GREAT in yellow. I took a picture while driving by, then on our way home the guy was out so we stopped and he let me take a pic of the interior. The thing I like better on the Sunburst Orange are the seats...the yellow is a bit too light for me...I love the orange, which I finally saw in person on a lot yesterday.:D :D :D

SolarYellowCaliber.jpg

SolarYellowInterior.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Giddyupeh said:
Steve...
I already have mine ordered or I would be there! I always deal with Racicot, it is closer, and have been dealing with them for years.

Had a SOLAR YELLOW sighting yesterday. It almost made me call to see if I could change my colour. :eek: :D :eek: LOOKS GREAT in yellow. I took a picture while driving by, then on our way home the guy was out so we stopped and he let me take a pic of the interior. The thing I like better on the Sunburst Orange are the seats...the yellow is a bit too light for me...I love the orange, which I finally saw in person on a lot yesterday.:D :D :D
That Yellow is awesome!! Is it really that bright? Maybe too bright for me, but I really like it:cool: I don't think the pic does the color justice though, and I really like the orange too. I wondered if the center stack was yellow too with the yellow exterior. Very cool, now I want one even more.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looks pretty good in yellow, although it's a bit too bright for my tastes.:)

·
Registered
746 Posts
i saw my first caliber on the road on friday. it was going westbound on the 427. it was a red sxt sport... it's the exact model i'm getting... man i want my caliber bad.... bAAAAADDD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Every morning when I walk out the front door of my house I see one.

I then, click the unlock button on my key and drive away with it...

Red SXT... Custom Mags incoming for it soon as well.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Steve Desjardins said:
giddy I have 5 on the lot that are unspoken for
When you get a Burnt Orange Caliber SRT-4 in, let me know. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a black SXT at Pape and Danforth... I am surprised at both the number of looks the car gets and also the lack of Calibers on the road. I am enjoying the exclusivity while it lasts. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts