Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES an SRT4!! Out in the wild!!! Inferno Red.

Passed it in the parking lot at the grocery store in Canton MI. At first I just thought someone had modded up their SXT or R/T but as I drove (slowly!) past, I was realizing just what it was. Gave the driver a thumbs-up as I crossed his path! I recognized the hood scoop, the rims, then as I was past it, yep, there was the SRT4 badge on the back.

Didn't notice the license plate to see if was a manufacturer's plate or private owner. Gotta assume NOT a private owner, since all info says we won't see them until "the leaves change colors".

·
Registered
237 Posts
Darnit Kath, buy a cheapie disposable:) For the record, given your location its perfectly reasonable for you have seen it. From what I know, a few months prior to production start, a certain number are made to racvk up road miles, and avaiable for sign out by DCX employees. For normal cars, the list is pretty open.

SRTs, however, have a much shorter list of folks who can sign them out. But they still do it. So, get a throwaway camera, toss it in the glovebox:)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NO no camera with me! DOH!!
I've got THREE digital cameras.... This should teach me to put the "entry level" camera I never use (a Sony CyberShot 1.3 MP woo hoo) into my glove box! LOL

And, after more reading here on the forum, I noticed there is an SRT event going on in Waterford, north of here, on May 20. Makes sense that some SRTs should be in town.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The advertisment for that SRT event said they would be bringing their "entire fleet" of SRT vehicles... so there is probably a good chance the Caliber will be there, otherwise I just dont know what to believe anymore.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ironside said:
The advertisment for that SRT event said they would be bringing their "entire fleet" of SRT vehicles... so there is probably a good chance the Caliber will be there, otherwise I just dont know what to believe anymore.
I have no definite plans for the 20th. I should go!! Representin' the forum! ;) It's only about 1/2 hr away from me.
(and yes I'll bring a camera!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts