Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After nearly 17 weeks, I finally have my baby sitting in my driveway and damn, does she look pretty. After driving an '02 Chevy Tracker for nearly 5 years, I can't believe the way the Cali handles. With only 30 or so miles on it, the accelaration seemed good to me. I'm very, very pleased the our newest addition. :D

I know, I know....pics. Unfortunately, it was dark when we got home. I"ll try to grab some tomorrow in between driving it. :p

To everyone still waiting....it is definately worth the wait.

Thanks to everyone here for their support during those times when I didn't think I could I wait it out. :)

~M

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
meek84 said:
After nearly 17 weeks, I finally have my baby sitting in my driveway and damn, does she look pretty. After driving an '02 Chevy Tracker for nearly 5 years, I can't believe the way the Cali handles. With only 30 or so miles on it, the accelaration seemed good to me. I'm very, very pleased the our newest addition. :D

I know, I know....pics. Unfortunately, it was dark when we got home. I"ll try to grab some tomorrow in between driving it. :p

To everyone still waiting....it is definately worth the wait.

Thanks to everyone here for their support during those times when I didn't think I could I wait it out. :)

~M
Congrats!!!!:):)

A weight has been lifted huh??:D

Come on, don't be afraid of the dark, take some moon light pictures of the Caliber!:D:D:D:p

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Congratulations. Hope your new family member does well:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
So glad you finally got what you wanted. And that you love it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks for your PM man. Glad to see you got your car.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You waited it out!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Pictures...where are they?:D

. Tyke .

·
Registered
141 Posts
You cant beat sitting behind the steering wheel and cruising. And whilst cruising your miles per gallon will be very economical, hence you can cruise with a smile :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Common gent " was it worth the wait ? "
me " Yes, it was, I'm delighed"
Common gent " It looks stylish! Do you like wearing the Dodge Badge ? "
me " Yes I do "
Common gent " was it like 30 grand ? "
me " no.....half that amount "
Common gent " eek !.....I want one.....hell.....what I do now???.."
me " order one you fool "
common gent " I will.....cheers ! "
"Me " no prob.....anytime! "

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, pics as promised. Sorry the car is so dirty but after the last week, I'm scared if I wash it , I might have to trade it in on an ark.

I'm still amazed by this car. Usually by now, I've found something (little or big) that just annoys me about any car we've owned. Haven't found anything yet on the Caliber. :D

07 Caliber.JPG

Only mods so far are the door edge guards and a new license plate frame (definately was NOT keeping the one from the dealer.) Looking to get a new antenna (what is up with the silver fishing pole?) and do some decal personalization. Maybe a few other things, but I'm not sure yet.

I do have more pics but wasn't sure if you wanted to see every angle. :eek:

~M

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Did it come with the rear mud flaps? You don't have them listed as one of your mods.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Had the dealer install the rear mud flaps and the door sill guards before we picked it up. So I guess I don't think of them as a mod since they were on the car when I got it. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts