Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get the chrome version of the door sills? I've seen the stainless version only.

·
Registered
277 Posts
sorry dude, cant help ya, but the stainless ones are awsome!!! besides chrome belongs on my 82 Caddie!!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
The stainless ones look good. I would think the chrome ones would be hard to keep clean--everytime you rest your arm on it, the oils from your skin would dull the shine.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
LOL..........That was funny black-sxt. But the only reason I wanted the chrome is that I have chrome rims and door handles(stock) just wanted to keep it the same. I thought I saw someone had them in the forum somewhere, but I couldn't find it. BTW you weren't even alive in "82" that cracks me up.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
no man i really have an 82. I drove it for 3 years before the cali. 2 12" subs and Custom dual exhaust!!! no joke!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info RadRuss.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blacksxt I had a 78 Fleetwood brougham back in the day when i was your age......I loved that car. I had 4 8" pioneer 3-way speakers in the rear deck that were supposed to be sold in europe(somehow i got my hands on them), 100watts pumped to each one...........It was loud and clean. God I miss that car. Didn't need subs because 4 8's gave some pretty good bass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts