Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dodge-caliber.jpg I like the car, from what I can see it has the bigger wing and a the hood is awesome. The from bumper is different too, and the insets in the grill. I see the sidemarker lights took, but is a front bumper and a hood all someone needs to make an SRT, Well besides the engin, but I am just talking appearance. If you are going to go aftermarket on the rims, they don't matter, calliper paint is like 8 bucks a pepboys, well the rear bumper must be different as well, mabey it wouldn't be so easy. PLUS THATS REAL RED, none of that inferno red... Thats fire red, true red. Don't get my wrong inferno is cool, i like that way it changes color, but this is the red for me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
actually from what ive read , the whole frontend is somewhat restyled not only because they had to for some reason but for a more aggressive look as well. thats what i read. although i cant really tell

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I like everything but the fog-light holes.:cool:

·
Registered
901 Posts
playB0Y42 said:
.... PLUS THATS REAL RED, none of that inferno red... Thats fire red, true red. Don't get my wrong inferno is cool, i like that way it changes color, but this is the red for me.
fyi, "real red" in current Dodge paint names is called Flame Red. It's on other Dodge cars, why not Caliber! They do use it for "show" cars too. I too like Flame Red better than Inferno Red.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts