Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few questions:
1. If I ask the dealer to order a car are they obligated to do so?
2. Will the dealer know what I'm talking about if I tell them to add the front side airbags to the order even though the Dodge website has not been updated with this as being available yet?

I asked about the front side air bags in another thread and someone stated that they were in fact made available within the last few weeks (thanks to whomever that was).

Thanks in advance!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
LuckyBoy2007 said:
A few questions:
1. If I ask the dealer to order a car are they obligated to do so?
2. Will the dealer know what I'm talking about if I tell them to add the front side airbags to the order even though the Dodge website has not been updated with this as being available yet?

I asked about the front side air bags in another thread and someone stated that they were in fact made available within the last few weeks (thanks to whomever that was).

Thanks in advance!
1. It would be in their best interest to. Not sure what the small print under the "singn on the line" states, but if they want to sell a car I think they would.

2. If you are talking about the front bolster seat air bags then, yes they should. When I went to get a quote on a FWD R/T CVT2, you don't want to know how many times I asked him if it was the 2.4L FWD R/T NOT AWD!:D

I think I was one of the ones that told you that the "Supplemental Frt Seat Side Airbags: $250USD" are available.

BTW: That should be how it is listed in the computer!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
2. If you are talking about the front bolster seat air bags then, yes they should. When I went to get a quote on a FWD R/T CVT2, you don't want to know how many times I asked him if it was the 2.4L FWD R/T NOT AWD!:D
Do they offer a fwd r/t? on the site all i get the option for is awd r/t? currently deployed so i cant go to a dealer to ask. if there is a fwd, is the price cheaper?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
i'd say yep they have a fwd and an awd. where I bought the awd yesterday they had another rt there and it wasn't awd. it was a regular rt
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
boyblu said:
Do they offer a fwd r/t? on the site all i get the option for is awd r/t? currently deployed so i cant go to a dealer to ask. if there is a fwd, is the price cheaper?
Yes, that is one of the reasons they need to update their site!!;):cool::D:D:D

Price of the R/T FWD starts at a little over 17K! I priced the way I want at the dealer and it came to a little bit over 22K (Loaded minus the clad wheels, leather, and smokers)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Yes, that is one of the reasons they need to update their site!!;):cool::D:D:D

Price of the R/T FWD starts at a little over 17K! I priced the way I want at the dealer and it came to a little bit over 22K (Loaded minus the clad wheels, leather, and smokers)

THANKS see being deployed the only way i get info is from there site and you guys, that makes my decision alittle easier, i want the r/t but dont need the awd, thanks thunder!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top