Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Panzita... I like your car!!! Looks good. Background looks good too. Have you always lived in the Canary Islands? I'll bet it's really nice. Take care and good luck!
Fitz

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fitz said:
Panzita... I like your car!!! Looks good. Background looks good too. Have you always lived in the Canary Islands? I'll bet it's really nice. Take care and good luck!
Fitz

I was born in Canary Island, but I was ten years living in Europe (Madrid, Paris and Laipzig). I returned to Canary Island in February of 2001.
Yes, it's a luck to live here, when it doesn't rain…. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
I like. :) I wish we had the side marker/turn signal things on our US versions.

·
Registered
268 Posts
well i'm impressed, they're really nice pictures, i wish my job would use good cameras, we started with kodak easy shares and they've moved up to nikon coolpix L1s, but they just don't take pictures as nice as yours, maybe i should suggest them testing out some fuji cameras...

i like canon myself, but they don't want to fork out the money to supply all of us with high dollar cameras

·
Registered
256 Posts
ib2loud said:
i like canon myself, but they don't want to fork out the money to supply all of us with high dollar cameras
I like to hear that. I've got 3 of them. Then again, I work for them. :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
i have the S1 IS and the S3 IS that I use for my stock photography I sell, but they're a little too big to be stuffed in my pocket all day as I photograph cars for work...

what do you do for Canon

(sorry about the thread hijack)

·
Registered
413 Posts
I agree with bethCaliber.......why don't we have sidemarker lights?
would be nice feature to have........Maybe i'll just add my own one day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts