Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
driven to their rental lot and apparently involved in a parking lot collision before ever being put into service.
:eek: What the hell kind of parking lot accident does THAT kind of damage! :confused:

·
Registered
181 Posts
easterbun said:
:eek: What the hell kind of parking lot accident does THAT kind of damage! :confused:
You speak the truth. I mean my last car totalled didn't look that bad...

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is a sad sight! That car is done though, look at the way the engine is sitting at an angle.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do you guys think is the estimated repair cost. I say around 5k to 9k.

By the looks, look like someone took the grille.... prob on ebay right now :p

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Trythisonforsize said:
That is a sad sight! That car is done though, look at the way the engine is sitting at an angle.
The engine is sitting straight, but the front of the car being bent crooked give it the illusion of the motor being crooked.

·
Registered
343 Posts
So that car is going to need an entire front end pretty much?! I imagine that it wouldn't be right after that ever again.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Yeah, not worth it IMO to buy a wrecked car and try to re-build it. I'd rather spend a little more and buy new. Especially since all the parts are going to be dealer only parts and you'll pay out the arse for them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the air-intake is missing .....

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
And in addition to ALL that damage...

...I'll bet the exhaust pings and the center console won't stay in place. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts