Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
that looks sweet!!!! Are you going to be doing the black out look? Cause you getting there and it looks freakin awesome!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
400 Posts
BMARIO07 said:
ooh ye n the back is tinited presidential
BMARIO07! You MF! You had to do it to me huh man? Lol, that Cali is the shizzzznit! I want some 20's, but I'm a little worried about the ride here in NYC. Too many bumps in NYC for me. What're those specs man?:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
had to follow in the OG's footsteps.. hahah black on black we know whats up... to slick..

ye its a bit of a bumpy ride but without teh car being lowered they really dont look like 20's...

dont know the specs off my head homie, ill find n post em in a bit...

appreaicte all teh love people
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lukeinva said:
that looks sweet!!!! Are you going to be doing the black out look? Cause you getting there and it looks freakin awesome!
you mean like the front n rear light mods? where could i cop those?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
400 Posts
BMARIO07 said:
had to follow in the OG's footsteps.. hahah black on black we know whats up... to slick..

ye its a bit of a bumpy ride but without teh car being lowered they really dont look like 20's...

dont know the specs off my head homie, ill find n post em in a bit...

appreaicte all teh love people
It's all good homie... I just added your joint to the "rimmed up" thread in the PICTURE/MEDIA forum, which is why I needed the specs.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Do you have any more pictures your car with tinted windows? My Caliber is also going to be black with tinted windows and it would be great to see how it looks! Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Throw some more pics up with the wheels shining and all the doors shut. Don't know if I'm crazy about 20's on a caliber but I do love black wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
they really dont look like 20"s though, car needs to be lowered.. subconscienly ur eyes automatiaclly go to the space in teh wheel well makin the rims apear smaller..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
BMARIO07 said:
they really dont look like 20"s though, car needs to be lowered.. subconscienly ur eyes automatiaclly go to the space in teh wheel well makin the rims apear smaller..
I know that feeling..I replaced the factory 15" ugly hubcabs and steel wheels with 17" rims, and the wheels now looks smaller than the 15" wheels. They still look better than factory though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
nice ride bruh, it's lookin' tight...

... anyone know if 22's are a possibility on this car at stock height?, that oughta fill that gap well :D
 
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Top