Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi !

I'm french and I came here to find information about the CVT for someone on a french forum .

So look on the picture I attached , this french caliber seems to have the autostick , but there is no the " L " position that I saw on severals pictures.:eek:

Can You explain me this ?

Also I 'll have a Caliber Too , but a 1.8 L SXT steel blue and " Pack Luxe " :this is a french version including, 6cd/mp3, leather, and hotting seats .

Best Regards .

David

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
tkyoshi said:
That might have been an early picture, like they had the same bezel just it won't move from side to side.If you look earlier in the thread there is a picture of the shifter for autostick, it looks different from that.

If you have Autostick you will only have PRND printed, whereas non-autostick models will have PRNDL on the shifter.
Now I know what to answer on french forums. Most people in europe take the diesel version ( with 6 speed manual gearbox ) so It's difficult to find someone to talk about CVT ..

thanks !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.