Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I can honestly say it was DEFINATELY worth the wait!!!! I picked up my 07 Caliber (Red) SXT with cruise control, today and everything went smoothly. I got the monthly payment I wanted and THE DEALER GAVE ME THE SAME TRADE HE OFFERED ME 14 weeks AGO!!!! Now thats a dealer that lives by his word!!!! I got the $500.00 rebate (because there was a rebate in effect when I ordered it) and I was just so excited!!!! It had 12 miles on it when I bought it and tonite it has 72 :( I feel like I have been driving it forever. I am so happy....those of you that have a long wait....stick it out....its DEFINATELY worth the wait...those of you that need a nice HONEST SUPERIOR Dealership that deserves 6 stars...let me know and I'll tell you the name of mine...THEIR AWSOME! All this worry for nothing! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tupmeier said:
hey congrats and how come your not driving right now:D :eek: .have fun and get in your car:p Cheers thomas
Its 10:00 pm and I have kids :) School tomorrow...you know...that routine...It is so cool having people say "OH wow" What is that! And when you tell them its actually a station wagon...they say "YOUR KIDDING" Looks like an SUV...now they all want one...The Caliber Craze continues :)

·
Banned
400 Posts
I'm glad for you man, (can anyone tell he's happy?), hope your car experiences none of the problems I'm having. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just picked up my Wife's caliber tonight and some things missing kinda shocks me, like Glove box light and rear lighting. I bought the SXT sport package and going through the features it looks like its suppose to. Cant find anything on the Glove Box light though....any comments?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
redsox5810 said:
Just picked up my Wife's caliber tonight and some things missing kinda shocks me, like Glove box light and rear lighting. I bought the SXT sport package and going through the features it looks like its suppose to. Cant find anything on the Glove Box light though....any comments?
I just went out to my car. I dont have lights in glove compartment neither...but the overhead lights are so bright you can see fairly well in glove compartment. The back light is over the bed of the car. This also can be removed for a flashlight. Dont know if that helps...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really like the car, just think no light in glove box is pretty lame and in the dodge caliber book under features, it show Interior features, for SE front dome and cargo...SXT and SXT sport, which is what we have, listed interior dome and reading, next in list is cargo lamp and removeable, rechargeable LED flash light. How can anyone read in the back seat with front dome light...korny

·
Registered
13 Posts
One other question, on this website the ads on top shows the dodge caliber with employee pricing, but when I go to Dodge.com, there isnt. The reason I am asking is this dealer that I bought my car liste the all new 2006 ( we know its 2007) Dodge caliber MSRP 13,800 employee pricing 12,450. Now I know that is the base model cost. First they said no, there in no employee pricing, thats for the 2006 (hello, there is no 2006 I told the dealer, so the general manager comes over and i told him the deal and he pointed to a piece of paper with his finger and made a circle and said this is where we are going to go with this. It PO'd me, he was a d!ck. He said I dont even know you and i said you should I just bought a new charger from you last month. He was a real snoot. He then said I could sell you a base caliber at the price on the website and said it is only on the base model. I said, you list all models on the website as the base, but yet you offer employee pricint on the Magnum RY, Charger RT, but his website only list base, so I said your only selling base models? They were more than happy to give my deposit, but after 3 months waiting I settled.....Is there employee pricing?

·
Registered
13 Posts
sorry for my poor typing, but the dealer listed on their website employee pricing on the Caliber and on this website under general discussion on top has an add stating employee pricing on Caliber too....

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
REDspeedwagon said:
Well...I can honestly say it was DEFINATELY worth the wait!!!! I picked up my 07 Caliber (Red) SXT with cruise control, today and everything went smoothly. I got the monthly payment I wanted and THE DEALER GAVE ME THE SAME TRADE HE OFFERED ME 14 weeks AGO!!!! Now thats a dealer that lives by his word!!!! I got the $500.00 rebate (because there was a rebate in effect when I ordered it) and I was just so excited!!!! It had 12 miles on it when I bought it and tonite it has 72 :( I feel like I have been driving it forever. I am so happy....those of you that have a long wait....stick it out....its DEFINATELY worth the wait...those of you that need a nice HONEST SUPERIOR Dealership that deserves 6 stars...let me know and I'll tell you the name of mine...THEIR AWSOME! All this worry for nothing! :)

Congrats!!!:):):)

Now where are the pictures???:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
They dont offer employee pricing on new order calibers now because it covered only 2006 models. Early calibers were sold as early release 2007s but to do this they are technically 2006s. The 2007 models were originally slated for fall and are in production now. Unfortunately all of us late buyers get no rebates or discounts from the 2006 models year cars :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No there is no employee pricing on the Caliber :( I know...I wanted it too...its too new....My husband also has a Charger RT...Are you as obsessed with yours as he is with his? What color is yours? What color is your wifes car...too funny!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the Red Crystal Pearl SXT, wanted the RT, but couldnt afford the divorce. Her Caliber is the Sunburst Orange SXT...If I waited, I could have gotten an RT at the employee pricing, but Im not one to wait. Some day I will learn to be more patient. I love it though, the V6 has alot of power 250HP off the crack, traded a 2004 GT Mustang and it was 260hp of the crank....will add some modes, exhaust, K/N ..already added flaps, rear quater charger strips and black out tail lights (havent put them on yet, they arent easy to do by yourself.....

·
Registered
361 Posts
c'grats!

I found my Caliber just shipped yesterday. Can't wait!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts