Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and for everyone that said there was more to gain from an intake then just a filter was right. It was a noticeable difference. Easy install. took all of 20 minutes. only thing is i think the mounting bracket on mine was either in the wrong place or bent because it was VERY hard to get where it was supposed to go!

looks and performs great! A+ :banger:

·
Registered
305 Posts
and for everyone that said there was more to gain from an intake then just a filter was right. It was a noticeable difference. Easy install. took all of 20 minutes. only thing is i think the mounting bracket on mine was either in the wrong place or bent because it was VERY hard to get where it was supposed to go!

looks and performs great! A+ :banger:
I have the AGP too!! I had the same problem with the bracket but oh well...but how badass does it sound when u let off the gas?!!! Am I right or what?!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
SON OF A Bithc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine won't be here till monday. whats up with this bracket thing, is it an issue?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
he sent the day after i payed. so earlier then yours.

the bracket is no big deal just a little hard to get to where it needs to go.

Is it really loud? Can you really hear the surge valve even more?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
what the heck DVC how many times should I tell u where are the pics and the how to dude????????????????

·
Registered
590 Posts
I agree completely with you. I installed mine last week and I love it! I had the same problem with the bracket. It was a huge pain!

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
over just having the drop in would u say it is louder?

how much gain would u estimate 10hp?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
dang......might have to grab one afterall.

thanks fool!

Reactions: DvC

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
terrible thread.... no pics? what does an intake look like?
man I already told him that. DVC just doesnt listen. Needs a spanken to straighten him up a bit. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts