Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the srt version comes out,and if its turboed, I wonder how many small parts ppl would be able to use from there current neon/pt version srt's. AGP wastegates, Intakes, Bov pips, ect.... Damn the car isn't even out yet and I'm thinking of mods.:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hell even turbo manifolds might swap over. just might have to change some of intercooler piping. To think there will ppl out there going straight to there garage to install there 'big turbo' kit. BUHAHAHAH the insanity of it all.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a feeling that they wouldn't do a thing like that, however if they did, it could be a wicked first few months for ex-srt4 neon owners! :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
It would be cool for Caliber owners if parts were interchangeable, but doubt they are since Calibers are supposed to be a "" whole brand new" car.... but if this was too happen it would be cool for them, unlike us guys who bought are Neons back in Feb of 03 we didnt have poop for our cars then.... had to wait a good lil minute for anything.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Srt4Me03 said:
It would be cool for Caliber owners if parts were interchangeable, but doubt they are since Calibers are supposed to be a "" whole brand new" car.... but if this was too happen it would be cool for them, unlike us guys who bought are Neons back in Feb of 03 we didnt have poop for our cars then.... had to wait a good lil minute for anything.
yeah. I remember back when the mopar bov conversion was on national backorder. And when stage 1 came out. memories.:rolleyes: Thats when I said **** it and bought an HKS bov and made a custom cold pipe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmmm does anyone know what other cars this world engine will be in. If it will be used in several vehicles it will make for a good aftermarket

·
Registered
131 Posts
Tyler said:
Hmmm does anyone know what other cars this world engine will be in. If it will be used in several vehicles it will make for a good aftermarket
Several Hyundai will have it, possibly 1.8L and 2.0L.

There is a little hot hatch concept called the Accent SR with the 2.0L world engine. Turbo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NIVO88T said:
Several Hyundai will have it, possibly 1.8L and 2.0L.

There is a little hot hatch concept called the Accent SR with the 2.0L world engine. Turbo.
If thats the same car that was posted on teh SRTforums awhile ago. That thing was teh hotness!!! Wasn't there word of it being awd also? That would be soooo pimp. I have always had a thing for hatches.

·
Registered
551 Posts
nvmysrt1838 said:
If thats the same car that was posted on teh SRTforums awhile ago. That thing was teh hotness!!! Wasn't there word of it being awd also? That would be soooo pimp. I have always had a thing for hatches.
i just like that it is called sr kind of cool

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, nothing on this car will work on the Neon, all new stuff. Well, possibly the manual transmissions might but I wouldn't count on it. This car was built from the ground up. New platform, new trannies, new engines (even though they are the same size offered with the neons), new everything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts