Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm new to the forums.......just wondering if anyone knows if the interior design is gonna be any better than it was the neon....like having optional leather seats and adding a bit of color to the interior......to be honest i love the neons and all dodges for that matter......but the interior on the neon just sucks......YOU NEED TO ADD SOME FACTORY COLOR TO IT!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yes, there will be.

Optional color inserts in the seats.
Leather (Not sure about that)

Overall much nicer interior.
The owners, such as Sil, can help you out loads more than I can as of now. :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Shipley, click on over to www.dodge.com/caliber ..

check out the photo gallery there... click around on the interactive display of exterior and interior features... you can "build" one to check out (most of) the options (yes, leather is available!) on the models listed on the site.

As far as interior color accents, that's on the SXT and R/T. The web site lists two colors, but the sales brochure lists four. And... the accessory list in the brochure also says that they will be offering colored door panel inserts to match the color keyed seats!

·
Registered
901 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
Shipley, click on over to www.dodge.com/caliber ..
check out the photo gallery there... click around on the interactive display of exterior and interior features... you can "build" one to check out (most of) the options (yes, leather is available!) on the models listed on the site.
OH WAIT A MINUTE.. were you talking about the SRT? (cuz that's the section of the forum we're in right now. oops.) --Or about the car in general?
(My reply applies to the models available now, SE SXT R/T....)
(And actually, this section of the forum applies to a chat that took place last week. I think we're in the wrong place right now.)

·
Registered
321 Posts
The SRT-4's interior is going to have the same accents as the standard Caliber, with color keyed dash bezels, color keyed seat inserts and color keyed door inserts. Base interiors get no color inserts in the seats or door panels and a silver dash bezel.

Speculation, of course.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Silverfox said:
The SRT-4's interior is going to have the same accents as the standard Caliber, with color keyed dash bezels, color keyed seat inserts and color keyed door inserts. Base interiors get no color inserts in the seats or door panels and a silver dash bezel.

Speculation, of course.
so just a thought, on the sxt if i purchased the 24E package would i also get the door inserts as well? i don't recall seeing those... of course i'm sure i'll find out in the next 5-7 weeks waisting away waiting for my caliber...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
superbang said:
so just a thought, on the sxt if i purchased the 24E package would i also get the door inserts as well? i don't recall seeing those...
I doubt it.

I have the 24E option on mine (an SXT Sport).

The invoice says:

Customer Preferred Package 24E $645
- Sport Appearance Interior Group
Color-Keyed Instrument Panel bezel
Cloth Seats with Color-Keyed Insert
Color-Keyed PRNDL Bezel
Fog Lamps
17" x 6.5" Aluminum Wheels

NOTE for those not aware: The "PRNDL Bezel" is the one around the shifter (PRNDL = Park, Reverse, Neutral, etc)...

·
Registered
901 Posts
superbang said:
so just a thought, on the sxt if i purchased the 24E package would i also get the door inserts as well? i don't recall seeing those... of course i'm sure i'll find out in the next 5-7 weeks waisting away waiting for my caliber...
uhhh... By "accessory" I meant "Mopar accessory", not a factory option. Sorry for being confusing!

I don't have the brochure in front of me at this moment, but when YOU do, go to the (mopar) accessory pages in the back... ONE sentence on one of those 5"-wide red page inserts mentions color-keyed door panels and lock pull surrounds....

Where's MPSC Ted !? It's in the book but, is this stuff for real?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts