Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Funny.........when i try to input dodge 2007 models it says none exist(sylvania.com) Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I guess it's safe to assume the 2006 is exactly the same. If anyone changes these bulbs, post some before and after pics!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
the dealer doesnt have different colors though... and i have a 70k warranty lol so im covered... had to upgrade since ive had my car for 4 months and already have 12k miles on it

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EXcaliber said:
Funny.........when i try to input dodge 2007 models it says none exist(sylvania.com) Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I guess it's safe to assume the 2006 is exactly the same. If anyone changes these bulbs, post some before and after pics!!!!
http://www.partsamerica.com/Product...&ptset=A&searchfor=Auto+Trans.+Indicator+Bulb

It may not show up, but if you go to partsamerica.com and plug in the 2007 Caliber, it shows you the 37 bulbs for the instrument cluster and automatic transmission selector.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thanks CoolCallie!!!! Just wondering how those LED's would look like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dont mean to be a barer of bad news but i poped the tranmission trim off yesterday to do some looking behind it and the stero. The bulb for the transmission selctor is clear:eek:, the actual color comes from the paint behind the letters of the selector. Just thought you guys would want to know before spending the time and money to change them :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mriccucci said:
Dont mean to be a barer of bad news but i poped the tranmission trim off yesterday to do some looking behind it and the stero. The bulb for the transmission selctor is clear:eek:, the actual color comes from the paint behind the letters of the selector. Just thought you guys would want to know before spending the time and money to change them :)
Electroluminescant paint more than likely, a red bulb would show up as orangish red.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I noticed that last night when i was looking at the tranny lights..........I dont think puttting a different color would look too good through the blue. But I kinda thought that before anyway........how often do you see colored bulbs anywhere in a vehicle unless it's a marker or turn signal light? Most interior bulbs are always clear.

·
Registered
265 Posts
i put the super white LED map/dome lights from autolumination in mine and love it over the stock color.:eek:looks great! and am going to try the cup holder lights next.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Are those much brighter than stock?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
i think the stock dash lights are fine... but would really like to change the bulbs in the over head lights... what make/model are those?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
you can change to LED's also, save on heat & energy with a stronger source... there's a few LED's that are just plug & play.. surplusLED.com...

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
My interior.. sorry the pics were taken from my blackberry...

this pic was taken about 2 weeks ago, before my new head unit.

this has the new alpine w205, and custom 12" hyper white led strip mounted on a switch in the glovebox as well as the Led's in the air vents.

lemme know whatcha think.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
R/Tsteele said:
My interior.. sorry the pics were taken from my blackberry...

this pic was taken about 2 weeks ago, before my new head unit.

this has the new alpine w205, and custom 12" hyper white led strip mounted on a switch in the glovebox as well as the Led's in the air vents.

lemme know whatcha think.
Looks like someone forgot to close the fridge door. Cool, like that a lot. Strange really, with all the neat interior features that this car has and yet no glovebox light. This also reminds me that I need to finish my console and lighting add-ons.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts