Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching TV when this new Caliber commercial comes on. Of course I took a minute to admire, then at the end I saw something strage. I quickl went online and verified what I had just seem. Sure enough it seems that DCX has done something very very peculiar.

Either the world is coming to a end or somethings up.

Base price when I bought one 13,425
Base price now 14,135

A domestic automaker raising the price of one of its vehicles? Whats next?
People begin to put deposits down for domestics?

·
Registered
259 Posts
v.luas said:
I was watching TV when this new Caliber commercial comes on. Of course I took a minute to admire, then at the end I saw something strage. I quickl went online and verified what I had just seem. Sure enough it seems that DCX has done something very very peculiar.

Either the world is coming to a end or somethings up.

Base price when I bought one 13,425
Base price now 14,135

A domestic automaker raising the price of one of its vehicles? Whats next?
People begin to put deposits down for domestics?
It actually hasn't gone up very much at all..

Model
2007 CALIBER SE A Pkg.
$13,575
The Price you are quoting includes the $560 Destination Fee.

I also did a quick check on my SXT configuration as it was in June and it is the exact same price now as my purchase price.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
v.luas said:
A domestic automaker raising the price of one of its vehicles? Whats next? People begin to put deposits down for domestics?
You're going to laugh, but I actually have been in touch with a dealer and am considering putting down a deposit for the Caliber SRT4.

Seems like people who ordered their Mazdaspeed 3 a little early to right at launch got them in a reasonable timeframe, the second group is now waiting 3-6 months... so needless to say I am pondering the idea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts