1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
no, but we need one

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
We're going to be adding some new sections soon... A Buy/Sell forum will be included ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
HEMEEE said:
'Tis done! :)
Just an off the wall question HEMEEE. Can we sell anything on here, or does it have to be related to the Caliber?

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Not off the wall at all... I'll be posting some rules there in the next few days, but generally this is for private party sales only and should be auto-related. Used cars, tires, stereo equipt, etc., but no garage sale stuff like toasters, clothing, TV's... you get the idea. ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Not off the wall at all... I'll be posting some rules there in the next few days, but generally this is for private party sales only and should be auto-related. Used cars, tires, stereo equipt, etc., but no garage sale stuff like toasters, clothing, TV's... you get the idea. ;)
Damn!!! And I was SO hoping that I could buy that jacket from BMARIO07! Oh well.
I would like to thank the moderator's for adding these sections. At first, I was a little skeptical, but now I think it's great! It's added new life to the forum. I for one, applaud you on your decision. Keep up the good work! Thanks.
Fitz

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
No problem! Just remember to drop a little change in the 'Tip' jar before ya go... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts