Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has happened to this forum? It seems like no one uses it anymore. Are there any other Caliber forums that are more active than this one ???

·
Registered
432 Posts
There have been 20 posts today which is not many considering past activity.

Some posters are on the Dodge forum.

Edit: Just checked the Dodge forum had about 300 posts today but it covers all Dodge products so that is to be expected.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Not much activity here on weekends, but I see a nice stream during the week. Many new members may have found what they were looking for using the search function and had their questions answered that way.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
nooooooo where not dead ,but first we have to drive our caliber ,then there is football and then we have to drive are caliber and then there is so much more football and so much more driving to do :D :D :D :D :D ,i hope you get the message,cheers thomas

·
Registered
775 Posts
If there was a way to safely drive the Caliber and post messages at the same time, you'd see a lot more activity on the board. :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
tupmeier said:
nooooooo where not dead ,but first we have to drive our caliber ,then there is football and then we have to drive are caliber and then there is so much more football and so much more driving to do :D :D :D :D :D ,i hope you get the message,cheers thomas
That's exactly what I've been doing today. It was so beautiful here today, I just had to get out and drive, plus my wife got me up at 6:30 am to do a 4 mile walk/run for diabetes. Just taking a break from the Michigan-Ohio State game. Ok- back to football.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
It seems every weekend it dies down, then Monday when members get to work it picks up. Their bosses must think they're really productive hunched over their keyboards typing away.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wow. Awesome pictures. As much as I love my car, I would WAY rather be there...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great pics! I've seen you've been to Yellowstone, too. I grew up about an hour from there in Powell, WY! And I don't have my Caliber just yet so I can hang out here more often :D

Chanda

·
Registered
414 Posts
jguerra3235 said:
Looks kinda cold. But the view Rocks.
The cold doesn't seem bad when you get there and see why you climbed it.

Chanda said:
Great pics! I've seen you've been to Yellowstone, too. I grew up about an hour from there in Powell, WY! And I don't have my Caliber just yet so I can hang out here more often :D

Chanda
We are an hour the other way, into Idaho.

·
Registered
137 Posts
College football takes precedence over most of the finer things in life. As much as I love my caliber, life can rarely get better than having a pizza, some cold root beer, and watching an exciting college football game.

·
Registered
256 Posts
clockmaker said:
College football takes precedence over most of the finer things in life. As much as I love my caliber, life can rarely get better than having a pizza, some cold root beer, and watching an exciting college football game.
Ditto. But we had a little game up here called the Grey Cup. Had to watch it. Woohoo BC Lions.:D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
kdogg said:
Ditto. But we had a little game up here called the Grey Cup. Had to watch it. Woohoo BC Lions.:D
hey congrats to you kdogg ,great game ,but :D :D next year the tiger cats will get a run on it :D :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I found the game boring by most Grey Cup standards...only becasue the Lions were so heavily favored it took away any drama or suspense...but the right team won!and then celebrated by smashing the cup into two pieces!LOL..nice work guys!LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts