Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a SXT Inferno Red 5 spd manual tranny with Driver Conv. Grp, UConnect, and Speed Control. I placed the order on March 2, and just received confirmation that it will be at the dealer by May 22. The estimated time frame shows that it will arrive in Atlanta on May 10, but then take 12 days to get to Athens (which is only about one hour away). I am going to ask my salesman if I can just go pick it up in Atlanta.

Once I get it I will be sure to post about the 5 spd, since I'm not aware of anyone that has one yet.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Info! Pics! :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yay! Congrats! I'm jealous but I guess you did your "time" by waiting it out as well. *sigh*

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Salesman said it should only take a couple of days, not 12, to get here from Atlanta. Hopefully that means I will have it by the end of the weekend! I sure hope I like the manual tranny. I almost caved last week and bought a Vibe with a manual tranny. Sad thing is that it was only going to be about $500 less than the Caliber, but it wouldn't have had power anything, cruise, UConnect, etc. It was a bare bones model. SO glad that I held out.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
So am I! :D Be sure to get some pictures and a review if you can! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts