·
Registered
226 Posts
Dude.... It's HOT!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Why does a girl have to be "uninformed" for her to say a car is cute? :mad:

Looks of a car and car knowledge and two very different things. Maybe you are uninformed! :eek:

If a girl calls it cute, it is just because they think it is cute! I don't understand why so many guys are actually offended by that. I know the commercial makes it sound tough, but it really is not a tough or neccessarily masculine car at all. It is just a really cool car. And it is small, so girls will call it cute.

Every girl I have showed the car (pics) to has said it is cute!

Get over it!

:D

·
Registered
343 Posts
small wagons are called, in the 2000s, "5 door sport hatch". Just like larger wagons are now called "cross over vehicle" :D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
katiescaliber said:
Why does a girl have to be "uninformed" for her to say a car is cute? :mad:

Looks of a car and car knowledge and two very different things. Maybe you are uninformed! :eek:

If a girl calls it cute, it is just because they think it is cute! I don't understand why so many guys are actually offended by that. I know the commercial makes it sound tough, but it really is not a tough or neccessarily masculine car at all. It is just a really cool car. And it is small, so girls will call it cute.

Every girl I have showed the car (pics) to has said it is cute!

Get over it!

:D
Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone...

·
Registered
911 Posts
Aren't all girls uninformed? :p :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
ggrrrrrr :mad: !!!!!

Ditto....

*HINT*
Open mouth... insert foot Mr. Orangecalibersxt

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was in a small town in southern Missouri last friday and a thin man probably in his late 30's with a mullet sticking out the back of his baseball cap (you come across quite a few of those in the rural areas of this state) told me, "That car is so ugly it's cute."

So you see, men can often be just as uninformed. (We just rarely admit it)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts