·
Registered
181 Posts
:D fabulous

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually took those with my New Sony ericsson phone... i'm shocked by the quality... i just bought it because of the Uconnect.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sweet! Congrats! And also props on that camera phone, those pics turned out great!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Airik said:
I actually took those with my New Sony ericsson phone... i'm shocked by the quality... i just bought it because of the Uconnect.
Those pictures were from a camera phone!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Wow!!:):)

Anyway, Congrats on the arrival of the Caliber, it looks great!:cool:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice looking Caliber. Great color. ...and the orange seat/dash inserts look good!

·
Registered
371 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I did notice though, that when the girl is next to the Caliber, it has a nice cheeful sunburst orange look to it. When the guy is next to it, it has a more demonish red like color to it! Proving my theory that the Caliber is a very intelligent car.:D Happy driving Airik!
Fitz

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahhaha.... thanks Fitz the first laugh of the day.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats and best of luck with it.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Fitz said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I did notice though, that when the girl is next to the Caliber, it has a nice cheeful sunburst orange look to it. When the guy is next to it, it has a more demonish red like color to it! Proving my theory that the Caliber is a very intelligent car.:D Happy driving Airik!
Fitz
LOL! that's funny! congrats and welcome! nice color! but black is the fastest by the way.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Airik said:
I actually took those with my New Sony ericsson phone... i'm shocked by the quality...
It has EXCELLENT quality.

You can make out great detail on the Caliber - and almost make out what her tattoo is. :p :eek: ;)

·
Registered
567 Posts
theres a couple on that lot, and i have not seen one on a lot in port huron new baltimore, st. clair dealers, i see them all the time on the road tho....

·
Registered
256 Posts
You guys gotta come to Victoria. As I speak there's a white R/T and 4 others (not sure what models) sitting on one of the lots here...

Oh, and ditto on the black being faster...

·
Registered
65 Posts
We just had some dealer throwing a weekend special with 50 calibers for sale!! Noooo..I like being the only around my area.

Congrats on the new Caliber! She looks great!

·
Registered
82 Posts
congrats!

hope you enjoy it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts