Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself... FIDDY couldn't have bought a Caliber, Nahhhhhh! :D
Looks, nice BD! What size are the wheels and tires? Looks like 19"s. I like dat shiddddddddddddddddd!

·
Registered
901 Posts
G = gorgeous.
I spy ... 2 exhaust pipes! Tell more- custom changes? functional?

·
Registered
381 Posts
This one begs for the chrome fuel door, chrome trim, and chrome door handles... Too bad you can't get a chrome roof mold/trim liner thing? ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
OUWxGuesser said:
This one begs for the chrome fuel door, chrome trim, and chrome door handles... Too bad you can't get a chrome roof mold/trim liner thing? ;)
one word: ebay!

·
Registered
97 Posts
oh my... oh.. my.... that looks ssssssswwwwweeeeettttt!!!!!..

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm more interested in that exhaust than anything.. clue us in plz.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Bulldogger said:
NICE, I like it! Please tell us more about the exhaust you put on that (did you get rid of that huge ugly muffler?)... and the wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
According to his reply title("Caliber handles 20's well!") guess they are 20s and says are Axis wheels, he hasn't said any other specifics. The big piece of junk what Dodge calls a muffler was cut off and replaced by the muffler you see in the pics which is single inlet(duh) with dual tips. It's a SXT obviously by the badge and quite possibly FWD(don't see no AWD badge anywhere). See what a little searching can do. I'll leave it up to yall to find the extra details. btw, the posts for the car is half way down the page(username mikayles) here >wwwDOTdodgeforumDOTcom/m_445294/mpage_3/key_/tmDOThtm Looks like I have another place to register to.

wwwDOTdodgeforumDOTcom/upfiles/35074/1C8A237972DC4C7C9595CCCF3C9C6F57DOTjpg
OMG, can't post the other pic or any links since I don't have 15 posts :mad: so replace "DOT" in the links with "."

·
Banned
400 Posts
dropzone said:
According to his reply title("Caliber handles 20's well!") guess they are 20s and says are Axis wheels, he hasn't said any other specifics. The big piece of junk what Dodge calls a muffler was cut off and replaced by the muffler you see in the pics which is single inlet(duh) with dual tips. It's a SXT obviously by the badge and quite possibly FWD(don't see no AWD badge anywhere). See what a little searching can do. I'll leave it up to yall to find the extra details. btw, the posts for the car is half way down the page(username mikayles) here >wwwDOTdodgeforumDOTcom/m_445294/mpage_3/key_/tmDOThtm Looks like I have another place to register to.

wwwDOTdodgeforumDOTcom/upfiles/35074/1C8A237972DC4C7C9595CCCF3C9C6F57DOTjpg
OMG, can't post the other pic or any links since I don't have 15 posts :mad: so replace "DOT" in the links with "."
Lol, I did all that two days ago! Did my lil "private eye" investigating. Some people just don't use ALL OF THEIR BRAIN MAN! It's true.... :rolleyes:

Then again, everybody isn't the same, so they wouldn't know where to start looking for the leads!:D

I did find out the car belongs to mikayles at DodgeForums... I'm even a member over there (BlackSXTCali), and have pics of my whip posted in the same thread. But anyway, the car is looks good!

http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_445294/mpage_3/key_/tm.htm#493257

·
Registered
67 Posts
gotta admit that is sexy...

Gunit is wack as **** though.. lol dunno what they have to do with this thread..

more pix of the car pleaseeee!!

·
Banned
400 Posts
BMARIO07 said:
gotta admit that is sexy...

Gunit is wack as **** though.. lol dunno what they have to do with this thread..

more pix of the car pleaseeee!!
Yo BM, where YOU BEEN AT KID? I changed up the wheels... The old (well new)ones are FOR SALE...:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts