Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
sure, someone who wins just has to request it.

those arent trees. they are tall bushy people. people in canada are all lumber jacks and stand 9 feet tall with lots of bushy hair. so you see, john just had all his friends around him when he took the picture.

one advantage of having your friends around in canada.... instant scenery :bigthumb::jester:
dont forget that they always wear flannel shirts as well :bigthumb:

·
Registered
663 Posts
I realize I cant enter again for another 5 months, so heres just my unofficial post to the discussion side. :beerchug:

Its and older shot, and since this one is not competing= I photoshopped: I color corrected sky/city (it was very orange), and I removed some flare off my flash that I missed while walking around the car with it.

...And yes, yes thats a little stuffed dog on my dash. I blame the girlfriend.
:jester:

·
Registered
866 Posts
I was going to wash up my car real nice and go look for a great angle, but then it decided to rain all weekend in Minneapolis. (Yes, rain in Mpls in Jan) Since it was raining pretty good when I took this picture, I just ran out and grabbed this quick shot.

Let me know what all you guys think!

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
I like that photo a lot too. Voting is going to be tough this month

Reactions: MoparSrt-4

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thanks guys!

I hope that no one busts my balls for using paint to cover up my front plate and that parking sign. They stuck out so much that I just used paint and covered them up quick.

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Thanks guys!

I hope that no one busts my balls for using paint to cover up my front plate and that parking sign. They stuck out so much that I just used paint and covered them up quick.
automatic disqualification IMO

:jester:

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Thanks guys!

Plate is generally a given. The sign however.....

I seen a neat setup a guy had for his plates he used at car shows. Nothing fancy really. Was a piece of black cloth with an elastic stitched along the edge of it. Basically a plate cover. Took 2 seconds to attach, and kept his plate out of view from the mod-police.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Only a few more hours to get your submission in... hop to it!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I've been thinking about the six month rule. Isn't that a long time to exclude someone? It'd be one thing if we had some sort of prize for this or something, but basically your reward for putting up the best photo in a given month is to get to sit on your hands for six months. There's no question in my mind that a one month break is mandatory, obviously you should not be able to enter on a theme you came up with. I would even go so far as to say that the month after that you should be out in the interest of promoting a variety of winners, but unless we start having prizes or it becomes obvious that three people are winning on a rotating basis that there's no good reason to have to wait so long after winning. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
If participation becomes and issue, we will probably reconsider the 6 month thing and make it a month or two vacation. The purpose of the longer vacation from winning is so that it gives more people the opportunity to win, particular if there are pro or semi-pro photographers on the site.

We want to try to be "fair" to everyone...

Reactions: Northern Mike
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.