Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I finally got a Caliber!! Steel Blue SXT, basically bare, just has fogs, Sirius, and cruise control. And a chrome face, Yeah!! Pics tomorrow. Crappy weather here in Michigan, plus just got home from work. Now I have to cancel my order from another dealer. Ordered on April 7th, and told yesterday may not come until July/August. Couldn't wait that long. Driven just over 100 miles and I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Spartansgr said:
Yeah, I finally got a Caliber!! Steel Blue SXT, basically bare, just has fogs, Sirius, and cruise control. And a chrome face, Yeah!! Pics tomorrow. Crappy weather here in Michigan, plus just got home from work. Now I have to cancel my order from another dealer. Ordered on April 7th, and told yesterday may not come until July/August. Couldn't wait that long. Driven just over 100 miles and I LOVE IT!
Congrats!

Hope the weather clears up soon so you can enjoy it even more...

·
Registered
901 Posts
congrats to another Michigan owner!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Outstanding. Congratulations on the purchase. Pics????:)

Tyke

·
Registered
287 Posts
Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger. Mushroom, Mushroom. Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger. Mushroom, Mushroom. Snaaake! Snaaake! Ohhh Its A Snaake!
Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. How's it handling in the crappy weather? Haven't had any problems with mine, just interested in other views.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey everyone again. Thanks for all the congrats, I appreciate it. I do not have any other modifications in mind other than maybe some mudflaps, chrome fuel door, and possibly those sill chrome protectors. Overall, I'd say it handles really well in the rain/on rainy roads. I am interested on how it will handle in the winter with 5-14 inches of snow on the ground. Currently showing off my car at my sisters house (I forgot my camera, doh) but will have pics soon enough...

·
Registered
901 Posts
:eek: So YOU are the one who got that car!!! :D

That is my dealership! I SAW that car yesterday morning in the front of the lot, on a raised display turntable, when I went in for my 1st oil change. Later in the afternoon when I drove by again, the car was gone....

Ha! small world!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DodgeGirlKathy,
That's funny! When I got there sure enough, it was spinning around. I live up near Flint so I had called about 11:30 asking if the car was available, got there about 1:15, took for a test drive, did paperwork (took forever), and left at about 4:45. Traffic was horrendous(sp?). "It's a small world after all..."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts