Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! Just Got My Caliber like 3 hours ago. I got a silver sxt. I am very happy with it so far. I love the stylish look on the inside and it is awesome looking on the outside. I was orginally going to buy a black sxt but I saw this silver one and I fell in love instantly. I have never ever been as happy as I am today. I will be posting pictures very soon!!
Talk with you all soon!!
Candy:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
luvthecaliber06 said:
Hey All! Just Got My Caliber like 3 hours ago. I got a silver sxt. I am very happy with it so far. I love the stylish look on the inside and it is awesome looking on the outside. I was orginally going to buy a black sxt but I saw this silver one and I fell in love instantly. I have never ever been as happy as I am today. I will be posting pictures very soon!!
Talk with you all soon!!
Candy:)
Congrats Cathy. Is this your first car? Its always exciting but especially if its your first one. I will never special order again. Next time I buy its off the lot like you did. Enjoy your new ride:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yah Candy!!!

Congrats on the new car. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

Mia

·
Registered
171 Posts
congrats!!!! Now post up some pics!!! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be posting pictures some time today or tomorrow morning. I would like to wash it. It has gotten some dirt on the tail gate. so I want it to look good.
Talk with you soon!!
Candy

P.S. This is the first car I got that I have wanted since it came out. Was never a big fan of new cars.
Candy

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome aboard Candy!!

(and you need 15 posts to be able to post pics.)

PS to the Mods: Would you consider lowering that limit, with the habit we have of wanting to see new member's Caliber pics right away?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
PS to the Mods: Would you consider lowering that limit, with the habit we have of wanting to see new member's Caliber pics right away?
I can understand that request, but one of the main reasons for that limit is to reduce the possibility that someone would join the forum by posing as a legitimate participant - then posting graphic, obscene, x-rated etc photos and images. Not many of the sicko spammers will go to the effort of waiting through 15 posts to do that - or at least certain patterns usually develop that can arise suspicion of the Moderators beforehand if they do.

It's something that has to be balanced against the current limit - which I agree is frustrating and somewhat restricting to new members who are eager to display photos of their new vehicle and those of us who wish to view them...

·
Registered
901 Posts
Harley, I totally agree and for the reasons you wrote.... I was thinking somewhere b/w 5-10.

Here's a workaround.... if new members have a cardomains page or a photobucket account, or similar, they can just put the URL in their post. I know I know, you can't do that either without enough posts. but alter the syntax a bit to avoid the error msg and it's good. we can figure it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts