·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It comes with rear diffusers.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I saw that too!! but over on the photo gallery at dodge.com/caliber.
The gallery now has 3 pics of what looks to be the SRT4, based on the trim. Two look like photo illustrations rather than actual photographs, but nevertheless, this model is represented.

You can't see it in your photo Xxsrt4xX, but in one of the gallery pics, "SRT" is embossed into the alum wheels.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sweet! Single exit exhaust though...

:p

·
Registered
567 Posts
diffusers are pointless, just make it like the saleen s7 and make the bottom flat and enclosed then diffusers will make a difference

·
Registered
63 Posts
srtman said:
diffusers are pointless, just make it like the saleen s7 and make the bottom flat and enclosed then diffusers will make a difference
diffusers are pointless? haha. Internet forums never cease to give me a good laugh.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
superbang said:
please excuse my ignorance, but what do diffusers do? i imagine by the name, it's some sort of wind resistance thing... you know... to diffuse... wind...:confused::(
Exactly. They help diffuse air that tries to build up in front of the rear bumper.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dual exit on an inline engine is a waste anyway. I loved the single exit exhaust on my Supra -- and I converted my SRT-4 into single exit as well.

caliber4whoosh said:
Sweet! Single exit exhaust though...

:p

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, guess it is, it caused more backpressure too, with all of the bends in it..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ekool said:
Dual exit on an inline engine is a waste anyway. I loved the single exit exhaust on my Supra -- and I converted my SRT-4 into single exit as well.
True, but the Neon SRT-4 is not a "True Dual Exhaust". ;)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Well, if COSMETIC effect (to go along with the diffusers) of a dual exhaust is all that is desired - you could always find a similar piece of pipe and mount it as a "dummy" on the other side ... :D

Other than on a cold morning or by putting a hand over the pipe's end, etc, how would the casual observer tell the difference? ;)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I like it! now where can i mount my 747 boeing wing...hmmmmmmm j/k i do like the diffuser. Looks good!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Harley said:
Well, if COSMETIC effect (to go along with the diffusers) of a dual exhaust is all that is desired - you could always find a similar piece of pipe and mount it as a "dummy" on the other side ... :D

Other than on a cold morning or by putting a hand over the pipe's end, etc, how would the casual observer tell the difference? ;)
Nah lol, that really seems kind of ricer-ish to me.. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts